All theme settings are located inside WordPress Customizer, so navigate to Appearance > Customize panel to edit them. Explore all theme settings by reading this tutorial. Configure the Approduce theme settings as follows:
Theme uses three layout options as seen below.
- For Content Archives, the default setting of “Display post content” is used by the demo.
- Leave the “Limit content to __ characters” option blank or set to 0.
- Leave “Include the Featured Image?” checkbox unchecked.
- Using the drop down box, select “Numeric” for the “Post Navigation Technique.”
Site Title & Tagline
The site title and description for your site can be set by navigating to Settings > General.
- The Site Title will display in the upper left corner of your site header.
- The Tagline is hidden and with not be shown to your visitors.
Site Logo Image
- Logo image is optional and built-in.
- After you upload the logo image, make sure to select “Image Logo” under “Display Option”.
- Be sure to click the “Save Settings” button to preserve your changes.
Themes supports custom body backgrounds, which are not demonstrated in theme demo site. You can specify custom background image or just color. If you choose to use this option, make sure you select background image that is either blurred or without sharp edges, so text will stay clearly visible. Best would be to use background patterns, like ones found here. See an example below.
There are several color options to choose from and each covers wide array of site elements:
Applies to body text color and links.
Applies to all buttons on site for several buttons states, depending on user action: default, hover and disabled.
Applies to all colors inside site header. You can paint background, all texts, site title and also primary navigation elements.
Applies to all colors inside site footer. You can paint background, all texts, links and also credits. You can also edit credits text and add you own credentials and links, instead of ours.
Be sure to click the “Save Settings” button to preserve your changes.