Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While BookingWP prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that BookingWP cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
** The Service stands for all services provided on BookingWP website and not plugins.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BookingWP cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
All products releases under BookingWP platform are licensed under GPL, Version 3, 29 June 2007. This means you get Lifetime usage for all products and you are entitled to do pretty much whatever you want with them. Licenses provided with license keys are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for purchased products. After one year, license keys may be renewed at a 50% discount from the purchase price of a new license.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license key, and your plugin(s) or theme(s) supports it, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard. If your plugin(s) or theme(s) does not support automatic upgrades, then updates can be downloaded from your account page.
Third Party Themes / Plugins / Widgets
Any use of our WordPress Themes or Plugins through a third-party product that accesses theme files through WordPress, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that BookingWP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BookingWP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of third-party products that access our products.
Club membership from November 11th, 2014, is not recurring payment and we will not automatically bill your PayPal account. Prior to this date, club membership is still recurring payment and will stay active, until you cancel it. Your license can be renewed for 50% off within 60 days of expiration. Your products will work the same way after your license expires.
Payments & Refunds
- The Club subscription Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- There will be no refunds for payments made upon product purchases, with some exceptions. If product works differently from what is advertised or does not meet your expectations, contact us and we will review your refund request. You are responsible for understanding this terms upon purchasing at BookingWP.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only EU (state) taxes that are charged to EU customers without valid VAT ID.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account or subscription service. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time from within your account on our site or PayPal control panel.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- BookingWP, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other BookingWP service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. BookingWP reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BookingWP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the BookingWP site.
- BookingWP shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with EU copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- BookingWP does not pre-screen Content, but BookingWP and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2009-2010 BookingWP. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from BookingWP.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via hosted forum, email support is not possible.
- You understand that BookingWP uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BookingWP, or any other BookingWP service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BookingWP.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BookingWP customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- BookingWP does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BookingWP shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BookingWP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: the use or the inability to use the service; the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or any other matter relating to the service.