Make sure you have the following installed:
- Download the plugin from your BookingWP account
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and upload the ZIP file.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
- Read the next section to learn how to configure the plugin.
License key activation
To receive plugin updates and support, you need to activate your license key that was provided with your plugin purchase. You can find the license key inside your My Account section, under Licenses menu:
After that go to your website WordPress admin panel and enter you license key code inside Dashboard menu / BookingWP Keys:
How Appointments plugin works
Appointments add a new product type called Appointable Product. Appointable products are given options such as Staff, Availability and Add-ons. Adding an appointable product is typically the first thing you do after installation.
When a user views an appointable product, they can fill out the booking form and do one of two things:
- Add the booking to their cart and pay.
- Inquire about appointment availability without payment – if the appointment requires approval.
After checking out with an appointable product in the cart, a new appointment is set. This has details about the appointment and stores the user’s information. Appointments are also linked to an order in WooCommerce to track payment.