There are literally hundreds of ways to make your WordPress menus responsive. Here is a short list of some good tutorials on responsive WordPress menus:
- Creating a Responsive Menu in WordPress for Mobile Devices
- Creating a Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu for Your WordPress Site
- Creating a Responsive Menu
Responsive Menu Plugins:
All of the the above tutorials and plugins require at least basic coding skills to get them implemented, which in our opinion should not be so difficult. Mobile responsive menus are not a design preference any more, they are a must.
There must be a better way?
Yes, there is. Bizznis theme has responsive menu support integrated and applying it to your child theme should be very easy. There are only three things you need to do:
1. Declare responsive menu support in your child theme’s
add_theme_support( 'bizznis-responsive-menu' );
2. Add some CSS rules to your child theme’s style.css file:
3. Add some CSS rules to your child theme’s style.css file:
All you need to do is select, which menu should be reponsive and thet’s it.